|Production Capacity||300 kg/hr|
|Machine Type||Mini Rice Mill|
|Electricity Connection||Single Phase|
|Power Consumption||2.2 - 3 KW|
|Material of Construction||MS,SS,CI, RUBBER|
|Warranty||7 to 12 months|
|Dimensions||813 X 778 X 1400|
|Operating Speed||1440 rpm|
|Motor Speed||2800 RPM|
|After sales service||Yes|
|Machines Required||RUBBER ROLLER SELLER CON POLISHER|
|Model Name/Number||RK-WS- 400|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Packaging Dimension||560 X 635 X 1194|
|Polishing Capacity||180 Kg to 200 Kg|
THE MACHINES ARE DESIGNAYED FOR USE IN A SMALL RICE MILL OR THE FARMING HOUSEHOLD IN GENERAL.FEATURES :
Highly efficient in hulling and polishing ,the machines produce the best white and bright rice. 2.
the precision design and low-cost maintenance required make the machine economical units to serve the best purpose. 3.
the machines are easy to operate and service , there are no need for special operators. 4.
the machines may be driven by motors. 5.
this machine mainly consists of D-husker with rubber roll, a husk aspirator and a emery polisher. The paddy is primarily placed in the hopper. The polishing chamber is provided with the rubber roll placed inside the slotted screens. A powerful fan blower air to keep the polisher cool and helps the bran to come out from the process of the screen. Thus the blower assured a faster machine processing and cleaner surface on each and every grain of rice. One more echaust fan is provided over the rice outlet in the machines which further cleaner the dust of other unwanted particles from the rice to make it pure and crystal clear. CONSTRUCTION :
- During the flow passage, the machines hull the rough rice into the brown rice and then polish the brown rice into the white ones.
- And now the infiltrated grains are conducted and flowed into the passage for hulling between two revolving rubber rollers turning in the reversed directions and at the various speeds.
- As soon as the grains come from out from the rubber rollers, the chaffs are hulled and removed from the brown rice.
- Immediately followed the hulling ,the chaffs are blown out of the machines by fan casing. The remaining brown rice will flow into the polishing compartment.
- The brown rice become the brightening white rice when they are released from the hexagonal turbo-blower polishing compartment.
- The rice bran is blown out the machines through the pores by the same powerful wind blown by the hexagonal polishing compartment.